Overcoming obstacles on the way to the labour market
- You are a refugee and live in Hessen?
- You want to find a job and earn a living?
- You have questions regarding residence and work permit?
Refugees who come to Germany and want to stay there have to face a lot of challenges: Orientation in a different culture, learning of a new language, going through asylum procedures, resident status and the conditions for labour market access, applications. We want to help you with the important steps on the way to employment. Benefit from our offer.
The consultants of ‘BLEIB in Hessen II’ advise you for free and confidential
How we help you:
- Your personal consultant awaits you. In intensive cooperation with you your potentials and needs can be determined. Your career opportunities can be shown and used as best as possible. We take your individual life situation into account.
- We support you before and during your asylum procedure.
- Thanks to close cooperation with IQ-consultants recognition of your foreign professional qualifications can be achieved.
- You receive comprehensive and individual information on your vocational opportunities and further training possibilities.
- You are being prepared for the start of work by coaching and application training.
- We bring you into contact with people to find a potential employer.
- According to demand you are accompanied with your recruitment and during your introduction phase.
Long-term success is important to us
There are different ways to achieve employment and training depending on status and title. Whether it is an internship or vocational training language acquisition and continuing education are the first steps in most cases. Therefore there are various educational opportunities and language courses which bring you closer to employment.